September can be filled with anxiety as you and your child with ADHD get ready for the next months of school. To help you start the school year right and as a parent with children with ADHD and ADHD Parent Coach I have created the Back To School ADHD Parent Coaching Group.
I created the Back To School ADHD Parent Coaching Group to provide back to school strategies and tools to assist parents with children with ADHD work through a number of challenges their children may go through throughout the school year. In the two month coaching group parents will have the opportunity to share successes, as well as gain insight from other parents who are going through similar experiences. Most importantly, parents will realize that they are not alone in how you feel and what you do as a parent.
The Back To School ADHD Parenting Coaching Group will assist you with
- Advocating for your ADHD child
- Working with teachers on accommodations
- Homework strategies
- Developing social skills
- Class behavior tips
The Back To School ADHD Parenting Coaching Group
- Begins Thursday September 6, 2018 – Tuesday, November 6, 2018 from 8:00 pm-9:00 pm via ZOOM. This coaching group will have its own unique private link to get into the group and it is completely FREE.
- A private Facebook page to connect with other parents with children with ADHD for support and encouragement
- Priority access by email and 3 On-Demand 10 minute Coaching Sessions
- Strategies that work to improve what you’re going through right now.
- Accountability to finally implement strategies that work consistently, and to finally create improvement.
- Support from other parents just like you.
To register for my Parenting Coaching Group https://tinyurl.com/yd56eka7